uPVC Touch Up Pen
£11.00 ex VAT
15ml touch up paint pen for touching up those small stone chips or scratches.
Fine brush for intricate work but also a very fine needle to apply the paint.
Suitable for water and solvent based paints.
Touch Pens are the ideal partner for the door and window installation team as touching up blemishes, scuffs and scratches on your composite and wood doors, UPVc and timber profiles, plastic trims, window boards and much more can be made on site to avoid delays and customer dissatisfaction. They are simple to use and provide a really professional finish.
Suffice to say, creative resins is your one-stop-shop for the best UPVC touch-up paint pen in the UK.
- Professional Grade
- Large Size – 15ml
- Easy to Use
- Ideal for any surface
- Fine brush tip for great precision
- Can be filled with water-based or solvent paint
How to Use
- Fill the paint pen straight out of the paint can
- Attach the precision brush tip to the paint pen
- Twist the end of the pen to dispense the paint to the brush tip.
- Once the painting is finished, rinse the tip with solvent or warm water depending on the paint type used to keep it clean.